What To Expect From Your New Sleep System
- In the first few months you sleep on a new mattress you may notice some initial break in.This is normal and indicates that the comfort layers are conforming to your body, as they are supposed to, and shouldn't be considered a sign that something is wrong with your new mattress.
- Rotating your new mattress once a month for the first six months, then quarterly thereafter will help it break in properly and wear evenly.
- A proper foundation/box spring is crucial for optimal mattress performance . You must not place a new mattress on an old box spring. It will greatly reduce the life of the mattress, and may void your warranty.
- A proper bed frame is also crucial for optimal mattress performance.Bed frames need to have sufficient support in the center. Make sure to check your frame. If you are unsure, please contact the store and we will be more than happy to assist you.
“Rest Assured” Guarantee
- You may experience an adjustment period getting used to your new mattress. Do not be concerned, your body just needs some time to acclimate to its new environment.
- Our "Rest Assured" guarantee allows for a one time exchange to another product within 1 Year of Purchase Date.
- A $69.99 metro area re-delivery fee and a $99.99 Sanitation/Recirculation Fee will apply to all exchanges .
- Sale prices/discounted offers are not applicable on exchanges. Sorry, there are no refunds.
- Exchange must be of equal or greater value. An exchange to a lesser priced product will result in a store credit.... ONE exchange per customer.
- Exchange will only be accepted if mattress is free from soils, stains, tears and odors (such as pet or smoke)
- Dual Sided Mattresses, Twin XL Mattresses, Special Size Mattresses, Pillows, Protectors, Sheets, Toppers and other Accessories are not refundable/exchangeable.
To ensure a pleasant and speedy delivery, Sleep Nation asks you to choose one of our two white glove delivery options.
Option #1 -$69.99
- Choose a day you have wide open and we will call you the night before between 6pm-8pm to give you a two hour delivery time window. This option includes a 1 stop in advance courtesy call, setup of your new mattress and complementary recycling of your old set. If you are unable to meet the two hour window that is given, you will have to be rescheduled to a different day.
Option #2 -$99.99
- Includes Option #1 plus you get to pick the two hour time window (Available only for Denver-metro
Any of our mattress professionals would love to assist you in selecting the right sleep system for you. Please contact your local store to speak with someone now!